2010年6月18日星期五

Another three monks

Before going to bed, the children then took me to her story. She has grown up a lot, read many books on the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs fairy tale like, already not interested, so I can only give her a change of taste.

I decided to tell her the story of three boys no boy. "Once, ah, there lived a monk of a Buddhist temple, his day fetching water, fetching water, to maintain life. Then came another monk, became the two monks, carrying water with them to draw water, it is Happy ... ... "Quick said three boys, I paused and decided to hang on her appetite.

"How the three boys?" My daughter looked at me surprised. "Three monks sitting on the ground, who do not fight water. Because the pole can only be used to carry water a person or two people carrying water, can not work while keeping three people. So, they began pushing the ... ... " "Daddy, you said that the three boys, right?,"

The daughter asked me. "Yes." I nodded. "Their schedule is the same as you? 365 days a year, and 7 days a week?" The daughter asked. "Right!" "Then why do they not put the time to rest well?, For example, fetching water every two days for a monk. This week there one day rest, work and rest, so wonderful!" Daughter looked at me with sincere eyes . "They have not thought of that, anyway, is that so many excuses for ... ..."

I want the story to go on, so he had to find the story a few monks to make excuses. "My father, the three monks should be than I ah? Should Otherwise, how could they have fixed a big bucket of water pick? Since they older than me, logically speaking, should be knowledgeable than me. Furthermore, three smelly cobbler is going on. They more than two heads are literate, but also the Scriptures, how could they not think like this way? "

I was speechless. "Daddy, do not you think this story is very strange? People are afraid of thirst. They thirst to a certain extent when natural to try to discover water to drink, but also how the temple could continue to stay dry waiting for it?" I opened my mouth, I do not know what to say. "Dad, how can you not say that? Next story ah."

没有评论:

发表评论