2010年6月18日星期五

Left-hand side are love You Shou

Students into the school day, a girl alone carrying a large bag luggage, a rock crashed into my eyes flash, the body exudes a stylish vigor. "Department of Physical Education students, Dan!" Approached me and actually take the initiative when she greeted me playing as dictating familiar with the children next door could not be more familiar, "buddy child! Help me get a ride." My heart trusted circle thrown ripple, a warm feeling to climb, the original human mind is so easily satisfied. Think about it, and Dan understand that simple.

Six months later I made a major decision: to marry Dan as my future bride. Liu Dan as a sophomore, I began to write her a love letter, or not to give all day immersed in the pain in her eyes. Because I believe that true love is the heart of understanding and sensing, in any way tell all tacky too hypocritical. Taste of the day and night are to emerge from the crevices of the missing bones, people gradually thin like speculation.

Later, Dan knew that I fell in love with her. Of the students, "sissy" as my messenger, my stationery pack a day, Sunday morning to personally give Dan. However, the condition that I must assume he went to theater people watched the cost of each new play: a movie ticket, a bag of popcorn. I often go to the stadium watching Dan and her classmates practice a ball game. All-female students, regardless of seasons, all vest shorts, bare arms and legs long black. "Buddy child, I heard that you love me?" Valentine's Day Liu Dan shut in my group of Physical Education Department's "Ocean race" around us. I immediately disadvantage children, as if bugs got into the grass. "Buddy child, and my wrist breaking times, won I promise 'marry' you!" Burst of laughter in the Dan hand dug my middle finger, "hanging hooks, a hundred years not allowed to change." Old-fashioned way and rhymes. Wind blowing from behind me over my spine burst of cool, but his face is still piping hot. I do not know a "shy," the number of cells can kill the body, my pleasant for the first bit dizzy. Soon the stadium on the north side of the stone chair, leaving me embarrassed defeat. Although the "sissy" cheering cries, dB far more than "Ocean horse" combination. Dan is disappointed to leave, humming a beautiful melody to the song, ran out of notes from her mouth was full of character jump.

I did not catch the lyrics, but remember that melody. B Successive days, I feel terrible, looked on the piano in the birch forest lying on the grass, watching two ants up and down along the trunk and discipline. "Often heard you were here to sing." Knocking a female voice was I eardrum itching. "Buy a CD bar, Zhang Jun's." The voice of girls approached me. "Ah! Ah? Of Zhang Jun who? Ghosts know." I sat up, saw a benefit. Hui is a biology student, keep two thick, dark, long braids, costume drama in general practice reminiscent of the witch singular effort. "Sissy" introduced me to her, then I pray God, "Do not marry such a woman his wife." This is a seriously scrutinize benefits. Wison very delicate, very clean, will not muddy, soft ears out gently curved lines and sexy. The only damage is still her beauty that the two braids. "Inside there is a song included, the students are like to hear." "Simple, in fact, really very simple mind it was the company of a person is not alone.

Never once said, no longer afraid of tomorrow ... ..." benefit of the voice is beautiful, like a lark. This is Dan singing that day, I finally know the whole song. I decided to help benefit, she met a boy wanted to lend her shoulder Kaokao girls. "How much? To 500." I know his father's company plenty of money. "Oh! Oh!" Benefit is getting a little stammer, "Really? Great! I am sure you will not deceive me. Deceive me God would make him into a dog!" Hui sent a box of CD to accompany the boys handsome enough to allow me vertigo. Only a cowardly look like, free eye just shed, they immediately hit the barrier recovery, like a thief "hit" something like. 2000 dollars, was handed me some clear benefits. Hui-hand burst into excitement delayed access, a pair of eyes staring through the fingers of the boy standing next to the cold. He, the male rate of the money received as a snake out of its hole. The next day, Hui insisted on thanking me. Thinking about the handsome boys slightly exaggerated, and the ability to guess and benefits of his relationship, I meant to refuse, to think or go. The same benefits as tits chirped the talking. "He asked of Zhang Jun, from childhood and I at the same table.

He loves music, want to go to Beijing to develop, require large amounts of money. I am a Middle School graduate fell in love with him, and love and that song related. "I am determined to help him, Zaikuzailei I am willing. "I believe that everything can be changed through effort. "My home is beautiful, a small village in the south of the Qinling Mountains ... ..." I paid the money before leaving the first to. Men's money is used specifically for women, men, life is a constant process for the woman pays the bill. I agree with and practice with this view. 500 CD I sent to the graduate school students understand and do not know. I see the benefits of a life I had never experienced before, then I always make up an excuse to find a number of different benefits, and help benefit 4 from the flea market to sell her products wholesale to the study. A hostel dormitory to go pick a door, look at his face the day I almost forget Dan. One afternoon, my eyelids old jump, just out of library, the phone rang. Dan girlfriend with the room number is called: "The 500-meter hurdles, the Dan broke his leg, to see her. 321 schools hospital room." I think I must have run for the go, a large rose bouquet catch in front of me squashing into the ward. "Buddy child! Today I would like to breaking plays tricks with you." Dan is a break through the pain out of laughter, the interpretation of "Sassy Girl" type of firm. School Doctor came in to stop the young woman three times, three shy to make way. Dan kissed my eyes open, and as in the stadium as releasing the discus throw these words: "cover this handsome seal, you are my up!"

I remember this day, wrist because I was breaking the winner, although I touch to Dan's wrist strength suddenly at the last minute concessions. C Time like autumn leaves, many of gust will immediately scatter. A month later, Hui phone told me that Zhang Jun to go to Beijing to prepare a personal record. Two months later, Hui phone told me that Zhang Jun to be married, divorced with a month's Rich Wives. Three months later, Hui phone told me that Zhang Jun was arrested and the volume of the Rich Wives of money on his way to Shanghai. Unintentionally, No. 2 restaurant in the student I met Hui. She hated the long braids cut from afar, who was left was a thin empty clothes. "He ... ... ... ... Zhang Jun said that he liked me keep long braids." Excited to speak on the benefits of a stammer, "Now no need to ... ... really no need for him ... ... and then left." Tan Fish Head Hot Pot shop, really drunk and I benefit, not back to school night 2:00. I vomited a mess.

Then I took a benefit is how to live in five-star hotel, and ye not remember the. The next day woke up next to a naked male, lay a naked girl. Thick curtains did not block the morning sun light up the room. Benefits lie and eye hanging tears. She did not treat the same rogue sit scold me. In fact, a boy transformed into a man of course, the same heart is extremely complex: Lost in the panic, joy in the confusion. "You do not love me." Hui stand up riding on me, "I know, all this has nothing to do with love." Carefully to see her every detail of my body seems to only remember me, I will fear soon as cough evaporation of water dripping into nothingness like. The second initiative benefits sprint, soul and body I instigated the separation from no care, I have difficult to distinguish between right and wrong definition. Benefits for days gone. Dan came to me almost every day. I am back and forth in a group of "Ocean race" between the act as a valet on foot care and acceptance of the role of women. Sunday, I often rode his bicycle to go outside with Dan outing. And Dan together, I felt I like a kind of mother warmth and rely on, Dan bold forceful personality captivated me. But calm down and I will think of benefits, think of benefits slightly sad eyes. "My child, I heard you had a girlfriend!" One day, a white Mercedes-Benz home that bike stopped in front of the dormitory, the mother slowly lift the leg off position, there is always acting element, I hate the extreme. "Let my mother look? And her family. This is the meaning of your father." Indeed, mother's lipstick smear too brilliant, her teeth are as white as the spoken words. The way to the classroom, I will listen to his mother put it to Dan, Dan nonchalance, the book over her head: "can take a big meal, and recently Chansi me."

Aerial photos in a day when the sun, Dan carefully planned to meet the parents of both sides. The city's most luxurious hotel, a restaurant eventually evolve into a negotiating forum. Dan's father, a soldier, is a dignified people have met people who wanted to run did not dare to run. My father was a businessman, is always ready to fish out a little too generous to others people. I graduated to the whereabouts of the problem, both sides lose their proper decorum. Dan's father to force me to training after graduation, my father wanted me to take over his company after graduation. Light pink, I and Dan Sandy to a bite, it seems that all this has nothing to do with us. I am not a good decision for people, life pulled me into a scene, I just walk along it, but Dan is a never to be around other people. So Woliang like watching other people's movies. Broke up is the expected outcome.

D Winter break when I take the initiative to find a benefit. Hui holiday does not go home, one person living in the women's dormitory building to. She had to raise tuition next semester enough. Meeting, Hui did not blame me ignore her. Just like me carrying big bags with her to sell a product. The benefit is to sell a wide variety of office products. I am helpless in the strong to command his father, he quietly sent staff to buy a two-term benefits to meet the cost. Hui did not reveal got a happy call of the two boxes of take-away, not to discuss land paid for. I saw the benefits of tears. The evening, I send benefit to school via the campus patch of birch, the benefits suddenly turned into my arms like crazy rain kiss me: "Do not leave me. Do not hurt me as the same monarch. Hurts!" in fact, really very simple mind it was the company of a person is not alone. Never once said, no longer afraid of tomorrow ... ..." benefit of the song slowly rising, singing a kind of distortion of the original sad melody. Hui-cold hand I held, she entered the empty dormitory. That night I did not go home.

Dan and I know the relationship between the benefits that I graduated from graduate clinical year. "You're eager to help poor students do, they tell me." Dan inexplicable pride, bright eyes blink out a few gentle: "I say you are my people. Me!" "In the future benefits to help us." Dan from her pocket a shell made with Eagle, "gave her, my father personally do. I hope she can fly like Eagle-like." Hui Tan, and two very different characters who became friends. So the three of us started with selling selling style. Street bike, drinking mineral water, bigger way, to hum that song before. "Sister are children! Strength family on me hands." Dan of the benefit was so good, almost swept all the necessary "hands are back carry" the heavy work, as if a big sister. Root wall "thief" incident deepened their friendship. They work together to press for a violation of the thief to the ground. Dan, turning his hand to block the thief's knife stab benefits ... ...

Night Cat in the window quietly, quietly. Dan has been waiting on the distressed side benefit was crying all night, Dan is also looking at the night Hui smiled innocently. Christmas arrived, Dante intended to benefit an attractive gift card: good is a blessing. Hui bought a bottle returned to "Parkson Hall" and perfume and a white scarf. Benefits become more and more confidence in the sun up. "In the future you have to find a guy like him." Only Dan said, pointing me smile about love, the benefits will frown, sculpture like looking at the distance. At any time at the moment seems to be wearing a big wind blew away the loose clothing of Dan, will hug the body mature enough to explode the benefits began to hum softly: " in fact, really quite simple ... ..." I really love, but I do not know who fell in love, but I know that I have grown up.

没有评论:

发表评论