2010年6月18日星期五

Guess heart

Shen received during the second semester sophomore through the phone, my heart burst of barely disguised pleasure. We are middle school classmates, high-school alumni, already overripe. So, as I picked it up, even before he "does" behind the words of complete, accurate way to report out his name. Although not seen after a lapse of two years, his voice is so familiar. He said the intention is to listen Zou wood that called me to know my phone number, I was surprised, because a friend has been with the understanding Wolia account: There Shen Tong's call, please let me know.

Zou wood is my junior high school students and alumni, and we three have a good time. Shen Tong, said he had been looking for me, explain my friends have told him the news. We could be unanimous in issuing a similar "signs", a kind heart, warm feeling. However, Zou and Shen Tong in a wooden town, they can not cut off contact, and I have been in communication with the wood Zou, why Zou wood not "implement" I told the Journal through the "notice"? All the questions have been the long-awaited "reunion" the joy of cover, we cheerfully about their own changes and two years of life. At the end, he has repeatedly insisted that I go to their school, said he had many, many words to say to me. Without hesitation, I agreed, put down the phone beaming. That night, I lay in bed, meaning there is no trace of the storm, not so excited after a long time. I really just him as "old school" do?

Between us and laughter is based on the collective activities, no separate memory. Only once, after the college entrance examination, but I missed it. Later she learned that he stayed in school 3, only for me. Entrance end, we all took a deep breath. I and several roommates aimlessly strolling in the streets outside. Pick something in a shelf, a figure he went behind me and whispered simply said: do not go tomorrow, in the classroom waiting for me, I think I want a word with you. I turned around to find the sound source, the middle of the street saw a group of boys had a personal smile back at me, he was Shen Tong. Back to the hostel, my mind a long time can not be calm. Shen Tong would I say?

I can not imagine if my guess is correct, how can I face him? Will not be embarrassed? The next day, I am uneasy sitting in a classroom of students looking Gufen slowly getting less, I can not see the door more and more. Suddenly, a hand on my shoulder startled me, and I Meng a back, a female student. She said: "I want to go and find the class teacher, you go with me it." I can not find the reasons for her refusal, on the go with her up. So when I return to the classroom, empty. So I go, since then, far apart. Two years, did not expect we will contact, although I have always wanted to contact him, stubbornly believed little hope.

For this opportunity, I especially cherish, like long-lost relatives can finally reunite as excited. Two-hour bus ride, finally arrived. I am carrying a small bag in his shadow overlooking the crowd. Soon, we see Shen Tong. One was wearing a white boy s trousers and white shoes was actually standing on the exit so conspicuous, I recognized him. Waving my hand, he waved quickly to respond to me, coming toward me. Cross the road, walking in front of his hand to clear to pull what I mean. My heart is strong flick, but pretended not to see like to continue walking. He turned to see me, face the loss of a moment, then immediately Partly cloudy.

He asked what I like to eat, I said casually, he took me to the best schools, restaurants, points specialties; he see me looking greasy egg tarts straight frown, take the initiative to help me strip out a layer, then dish before me; he saw me looking at toy dolls do not twinkle, the boss immediately Paoqu Wen price; he listen to me casually that delicious apple, they insisted on buying a bag for me; he heard students say that spirit is added biscuits women's favorite, immediately asked me to eat eat, going to buy me a packet of ... ... This is not the show that he ... ... like me? I dare not jump to conclusions. With 6 years because of deep friendship, he could so ah me. So I would like to further test. I said, like a TV that was in the bad guy, he smiled and said: "Men are not bad, women do not love." And then added in my ear: "Do not you think I like him?" My face instant red, and I pretended not to hear, not respond, because I really do not know how to respond.

The road to see a couple of boys to girls bought a lot of snacks, I said to him: "You see, after you have a girlfriend, and also learn other people, more than buy her a snack, the girls like to eat snacks. "He immediately lost smile, said:" Well, you tell us, you like to eat? I immediately buy. "I flushed again. However, joker Shen Tong, I should trust your intuition? Back to school, we still stayed in touch, talking as easily as before, as if nothing happened. One day, he called me, I said: "The day before yesterday, Tsou wood chat, I asked him if he has a girlfriend, he joked, asked me to consider." He paused and said: "It can ah." I said: "I say the joke is, how it will seriously?" He then asked: "If I say so?" I said: "listen to it as a joke again!" He cough a little, it reveals a calm tone a little heavy abnormal taste: "Why can not true?"

I laughed and said: "We are junior high school students is high school, already thoroughly cooked, and if the men and women really become friends, that does not undermine the beauty ah. More boring!" He was silent, my heart suddenly cold, suddenly felt the joke too much, the moment was fear, real fear they will lose him. However, it has been said and went out. I just felt he had something to do with himself. But useless. 3 days later, he sent e-mail told me that he has a girlfriend, and she chased him for a long time, love him, and recently he was a good promise to her. There is an electronic attachment animation, the theme is my favorite picture of cherry blossoms and small cat, the background music is "I love people and I love the people."

I replied to the blessing of the message, tears are streaming nonstop ... ... Zou wood long after the told me, Shen Tong with his girlfriend had a very bad and often quarrel. He never took the initiative to call her, about her not taking the initiative, do not share with her mind, she is very angry, always quarrel with him, they cried and begged him to do risen at break, he was helpless. Zou Wood said: "In his mind, in fact, hidden in another girl, he hinted at many times, but she still do not understand."

没有评论:

发表评论