2010年6月18日星期五

Life imprisonment

Held in the suburbs that are specialized to life imprisonment committed huge prison, there is a seemingly very human, but in fact very cruel provisions. Sentenced to life imprisonment for each of our people, have a stand in public for half an hour before the speech delivered to the whole community the opportunity. Was taken prisoner by the prison warden and other people in an office building where the terrace, if the speech ended, the audience applauded the speaker on the free. This sounds like a pack of grace, does not.

First of all, the opportunity to help the general public only once. Moreover, should the audience not to join in - but most are true - that life imprisonment would be tantamount to the public on your decision. In addition there is another point, so hope it becomes torture. Prisoners do not know when their turn will come, all decisions by the governor. Imprisonment may be only half an hour was to bring terrace, also may need to wait long.

It was young, imprisonment, took the fate of the terrace was already infirm, almost lost the ability to speak. In order to understand the situation, reference is to those who have done a speech, but has not been popular on previous experience, at least to find out what methods they used. But these are "screened out" of the guys have not told a word, no matter how we begged them to tell the speech's content and the masses of the reaction, to no avail, they only smiled coldly, without a word.

Since I spent in prison rest - they really must think so - then you also keep it, can never expect I will help you anyway I did that bad guys. In fact, even if they are tight-lipped, some gossip or will pass into our ears, but no specific basis. For example it is said, prisoners have two main demands: that his innocence and his family love. As to how they were saying? No one knows. The most difficult is that people who come to listen to a lecture.

While we are heinous villains, outside those free men and women, nor of trouble. An announcement on the balcony to speak with prisoners, they will flock to, not because someone's destiny in their hands, stake, but with a visit temple, the theater feeling comes. They are to watch the. They whistle, profanity flying, plus bursts of laughter. This has mood fluctuations, general weakness of us can do to face such a scene? Besieged on all sides.

Also, although there have been legends to life imprisonment committed by this test, but only a legend. Determined that from what I have this year imprisonment, had not been successful. Almost once a month, one of our speech will be brought terrace. After a lot of it all was back to prison. People to step down everyone booed. Guard informed me that my turn to play the. Two in the afternoon. In another two hours, I am going to face the masses of the. I am a little afraid, know what to say. I believe I have to find the answer for this. I thought for a long time for a whole year, never stopped thinking about this problem, do not expect my audience friendly than others face prison educated audience.

They opened the cell, iron door, led me through the prison, climbed two steps, into a stately hall, and then stand on the balcony. The door was locked behind me, I face a dense mass of people a person. Giving a long audience boos, condemning four. "Oh, gentlemen played it! You say ah, innocent victims! Soon make us laugh, saying jokes to listen to. Your mother at home waiting for you there, right? You want to die for your children, right?" Well, my heart has figured it might be the only trick to save my rescue. I am indifferent, indifferent, not asking them to quiet, nor do any of that.

I was pleased to discover very quickly that my actions so that they know what to do. Obviously I am standing on the balcony of the prison before the Friends have used another strategy, perhaps yelling, may request the following quiet with soft words, the results are not pleased. I still do not say, do not move, like a statue. Noisy sound gradually flat down, and occasionally one or two have popped up under the boos, and then a silence. Finally, a polite, sincere voice said: "You say ah, you say. We listen." "Why should I speak?" I said, "I stand here because it was my turn, that was all, I do not think what you touched. I am guilty.

I do not want to see my family. I do not want to leave. I here just fine. " Audience whisper. Then someone shouted: "Do it!" "I'm better off than you." I said, "I can not say the details, but I have interest, it will be through a secret passage no one knew, from my cell through a beautiful villa's garden buildings, certainly not with the Which one you say, anyway, around here a plenty. where people know me, I am taking care of me. There are ... ... " I purposely do not say stop and secrecy. The audience a look of confusion and disappointment the crowd, watched as the hands of the prey escaped. "And a girl in love with me." "Enough, do not say that again!" It was sad shouted. I am so happy that flies, surely tenderness of his wounds.

I explore the terrace outside the body, artificial voice call to Chan Zhao: "Promise me, merciful sirs and miss! You have not any loss! Beg you, boo me happy prisoner now!" The crowd came an evil voice: "You wish! Was not so good thing!" Finished the applause, the second person up, then 10, 100, broke an example Ray applause. I buttoned up, these idiots. The door behind me opened it. "You go," they said, "You're free."

没有评论:

发表评论