2010年6月18日星期五

God Told Me Who To Marry

I know I've heard of God going to marry a particular person. I prayed and confirmed. Now, after being in a relationship for two years we parted. Now the questions I heard. I'm confused, but still rely on what I heard. Can he share with you that they get married?

It is a very rare occasion when God tells people who to marry.I doubt that this happens again in the short term.He did it once to show Israel their sin.So he can do it again to show the church is a sin.Well, I think you should reconsider the idea that God tould you whom to marry.then try to figure out what you two are separated.

I believe that God would tell who to marry, because the Scriptures talk about is led by the spirit, and if the Holy Spirit led, will not go wrong. Because we are creatures of flesh, our flesh has a way of talking and because we have something so hard that sometimes they are confused and believe in what we feel, however that may be bad for us. You may have experienced, the defection of your colleagues. Everyone has a will to do it is not in doubt about whether God has for you, just keep moving in the power of God and he did things. Do not try to solve it.

If confirmed by God once, then why two more times? It seems to me, God answered your three prayers by causing him to fade away and you to have increasing doubt. Praise God!

To Catherine, I'm just wondering how do you know that any of us who have had this experience did not obviously hear from God? If God created us in His image, do you not ponder that He will speak to us in a way we may understand? Or do you not think that satan can come in and use people or situations to bring discomfort, cause us to doubt? The more you draw closer to God, the more the devil comes in to disturb our peace of mind.

没有评论:

发表评论